Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas At the Capital

December was full and busy this year, but in a good way! Needless to say, I got behind on blogging. So now it time to play catch up...
Growing up one of our family traditions was to go to Pierre for "Christmas at the Capital". We would go look at all of the beautiful trees and then get our Christmas shopping done. As kids, my brother and I looked forward to it and always had so much fun. It is still one of my favorite things to do at Christmas and we can't wait to take our children someday!


I absolutely LOVE this sign. How blessed we are that "love came down" on Christmas day!

Mom & Dad

The "Prince & Princess" Table

One of our favorite trees was based on "The Chronicles of Narnia".

Looking down from a balcony at all the beauty.

It is just breath taking...

It was an unusual 50+ degree day in South Dakota! We were able to spend some time at the Veterans Memorials without our coats!

I am thankful for family traditions, the beauty of Christmas, and for the love that came down on Christmas day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment