May has been one of my favorite months ever since I was little. A lot of it probably has to due with the fact that my birthday is in May. But I have always loved this month for a BUNCH of reasons. Here are just a few of them:
1. My birthday (May 19th)
2. My hubby's birthday (May 14)
3. A whole BUNCH of birthdays. We have SO many special people that share May birthdays with us including one of our fave cousins Kelsey, and many Aunts and friends. So we have many reasons to celebrate.
4. Summer is right around the corner. I always loved May when I was younger because I knew warm weather was already here and hot weather was just around the corner. Meaning bring on the beach days!
6. Thursdays on the Beach. May usually marks the start of Beach Thursdays. In the summer we usually spend our Thursday afternoons on a beach somewhere with Max's mom. We started the tradition last summer and hopefully it will stick!
7. Gardens and Flowers. This is the month that the garden gets planted which means YUMMY food later in the summer and fall. And of course all of the flowers are blooming.
8. May is the month the back in 2002 that my huz brought me a McDonalds cheeseburger and shared it with me on the floor of our friends apartment building and I knew I was head over heels for him. :) And the rest is history...
These are just a few of the reasons I love this wonderful month of May!