Monday, February 15, 2016

Looking Back: Halloween

Liam had big ideas for Halloween 2015. He had been loving "The Wizard of Oz" and we were watching it as often as he could talk us into it. (Which didn't take much convincing, since it is one of my all time favorites!) But upon letting us know he wanted to be the scarecrow, he further informed us that he wanted me to dress up as Dorothy and Daddy to dress up as the Wizard. 
And so we did! 
And we had a blast! 
I couldn't have ever dreamed I would one day have a son who wanted to go as Wizard of Oz characters for Halloween, let alone want me to go with as Dorothy.
God has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams with this little man. 

Cousin Gabe stopped by to trick-or-treat!





We had spooky burgers for dinner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment