Monday, September 8, 2014

10 Years

While we were on our Leiferman family vacation in June, we celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. Time is such a mystery. 
Those 10 years went by in a flash. Yet, it seems like Max has always been a part of my life and it is hard to remember him not being a part of any of my memories. 
I am so grateful for my loving, hilarious, and hard working husband. 
God has taken us down roads we never would have thought possible, had us walk some down right hard paths, and made us grow stronger as a couple through it all. 
10 years ago the thought of infertility would have terrified me rather than filling me gratitude, the thought of giving up control of my "plans" for how our life should look would have terrified me rather than excited me. Just look at this incredible life we are living because we said yes to trusting His plans for us.
I can't wait to see where the next 10 years leads us! 
I love you more than words Max Masters. 

Chinese lunch with the Leiferman fam on our anniversary. 

10 beautiful years with the one who holds my heart. 

Praising God for the beautiful gift of parenthood. 

We celebrated our anniversary with a baseball game! 


June 26, 2004

Mr. & Mrs. Max Masters



No comments:

Post a Comment