Thursday, May 23, 2013

Birthdays & Camping

With Max's birthday on the 14th, mine on the 19th, and a fun weekend of camping in between we had a fun filled week last week! 
I tried a new recipe for Orange Cream cupcakes. Max tells me they are the best he has ever had. Definitely a keeper recipe. Yum!
Max's brother and parents came over for dinner to help us celebrate Max turning 31. 
It was a fun evening! 



Then last weekend we headed to one of our favorite little campgrounds for the weekend. It was a blast and very relaxing. Liam went non stop the whole weekend and napped very hard when we got back home on Sunday. He napped so hard that my birthday dinner in Sioux Falls ended up a lot later than we had originally planned!

Fun with the water table. 


Dancing with Grandpa & Grandma.

Love these expressions. 



Snow Cones are one of our faves when camping!


We went on a hike too!




My awesome mother-in-law made my camping or anytime favorite, cookie salad for dessert on Sunday. It was Liam's first time trying it. Just like his mama, he LOVES it. :)
After he finally woke up from his post-camping nap we headed to my fave Mexican restaurant in Sioux Falls, Chevys for some yummy food. 
A perfect birthday with my boys.
I am so very blessed. 
My 20's were fabulous. I can only imagine how much better my 30's will be. 
SO thankful to have been blessed with another year of this wonderful life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment