Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Liam + Harper = TWINS

Over a year ago, when we found out we were going to be parents of a adorable baby boy we were in shock and incredibly excited. We were even extra excited because our best friends in Spearfish had just had a baby boy, Harper on March 16th. And then even more to our surprise we heard that our little Liam had also been born on March 16th. How cool is that?! 
I had always thought it would be SO cool to be pregnant at the same time as a friend. But instead God surprised me with better plans once again. Best buddies born on the same day. Amazing.
And you might remember a blog post I did back in September of 2011, http://www.ourmastersfamily.blogspot.com/2011/09/something-special.html. In that post I talked about how my amazing friends asked me to go along to the ultra-sound for baby #2. I thought it was the most amazing thing, since I may not ever have experienced it otherwise. But what I didn't know was that my future son was that same size at that time, probably looking just like little Harper did on that ultra-sound screen. It gives me goosebumps to think about it. God is SO good. 
So here are our two boys, celebrating their 1st Birthdays together. With lots of help from sweet Avery, of course!  










No comments:

Post a Comment