Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Going to the Chapel

On October 1st, 2011 my brother Randy married my fabulous new sister-in-law Brittany! They got married at The Chapel in the Hills in Rapid City, SD. We all stayed at The Lodge in Deadwood, SD. It was unusually hot for October and was 94 degrees on the big day! Everything was beautiful and went perfectly! We couldn't be more happy for them. I have never seen my brother so happy and we couldn't be happier to have Brittany in our family!
Showing off the luggage tags we got them!

My adorable parents!

Forever & for Always

Best Man & Groom

Bride & Bridesmaid

The girls

The ceremony

Love this!

In Deadwood

Aren't they gorgeous?

The happy couple!

Deadwood
It was a perfect weekend celebrating love! They had an awesome honeymoon in Seattle, other than being hit by a bus that just kept going after running into them! But that will make a great story to tell for the rest of their lives right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment