Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lately...

Life has been a little crazy the last month and we have been more than a little busy. Things should start slowing down after this week and I will get back to blogging. But for now, here are some things that have been happening in our life!
1. 1st and most importantly: Max defended his Thesis and PASSED!!! This is huge people. We are more than excited and can't wait for the new opportunities that will come from him having a Masters degree. Needless to say I couldn't be more proud of my hubby.
2. Since Valentines Day I have been helping out at my Mom's daycare off and on while one of her workers is on maternity leave. This will be my last week. This both helps my baby fever and makes it worse all at the same time. :) It has definitely been fun though!
3. Our business continues to be busy and we are thankful.
4. We started a new daily devotional together (a gift from my awesome best friend Layne) and we love it. It is called The One Year Daily Love Language Devotional. An awesome way to connect with your spouse and God. Check it out!
 Chapman's The One Year Love Language (The One Year Love Language Minute Devotional (The One Year Signature Series) by Gary Chapman (Paperback - Aug 24, 2009))
6. I went to a babyshower for my future nephew (on the Masters side). And I got to feel him kicking away. It was awesome and I can't wait to meet him in person next month and become an Aunt for the first time!

Well, that is a quick update on our life at the moment. Stay tuned for more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment