Monday, March 28, 2011

Inspiration

If you want to get inspired by faith to make changes in your life, in either a physical sense or in any area of your life I would highly recommend this book to you!
Reshaping It All: Motivation for Physical and Spiritual Fitness
From the moment I heard about this book I couldn't wait to read it and it did NOT disappoint! Each chapter inspires you and is set up so perfectly with bible verses, main points, and even a yummy recipe at the end of the chapter. It was exactly what I had hoped for when I bought it and even much more. If you want to be healthier and haven't been able to stick with it I would definitely recommend this book to you. But as I said before it is inspiring for ALL areas of your life.
It took concepts and scripture that I know and love and brought them up in ways that made sense to me. It  brought up a lot of the ideas I had known all along but hadn't put to use in the obvious ways I should in my life. I hope it can inspire you wherever you are in your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment