Monday, January 31, 2011

My Intentions

After hearing some of your thoughts on my last blog post I wanted to make it clear that my wish in posting my thoughts was that others would be motivated to help out in any way that they could for whoever their hearts led them to help.
If I seemed frustrated or disheartened it was only to the fact that there are so many people here and across the globe that need love and help and I wish there were more people willing to step up to the plate and take action.
It could be helping out in small ways or big ways. By donating your time, money, or skills to help out someone or a cause that needs you. I am inspired daily by hearing of others doing what they can to help out others who need love and care. I started this blog as a way to keep our friends & family informed on what was going on in our lives. And I hope that in that process this blog lifts you up when you read it. I hope that depending on the post, it will inspire you or just bring a smile to your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment