Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Traditions

I have always loved the Christmas Season. It is my favorite time of year and holds a very special place in my heart. I have so many great memories of the holidays. My parents and my Grandma Frances especially made holidays extra special for us. I am thankful for all of the traditions and memories they made with me that I cherish.
Growing up my mom would always make wrapping paper, Christmas cards, and gift tags with us using stamps. This is one tradition I really love and was excited to do again this year. My parents were here for the weekend and we had a great time making wrapping paper, sitting by the fire, and just spending time together.
Here are some pictures of our fun times and wrapping paper.

We hope you are enjoying this Christmas season and enjoying old traditions or making new traditions with the ones you love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment