Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!!

I get my Irish from my Mom's side of the family and have always loved celebrating St. Patricks Day. As a kid I would wake up to find leprechaun footprints all over our house and little treats! There would also be leprechaun footprints at my Grammy's house too.
We also always made St. Patty's Day cupcakes. I have to tell you I like a cupcake now and then but I hardly ever make them. But these cupcakes are AMAZING! I am telling you, one bite and you will want to eat them all. Full of tiny chocolate chips and other yummy ingredients they are totally irresitable!

And one more fun thing about making these is how the dry mix turns from white to green when you add the wet ingredients! As kids we thought that was the coolest. We hope you all had a great day of Green!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment