Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rebekah

Lately Rebakah has been on my mind a lot. She was a godly woman but was not without her own human weakness. She was unable to get pregnant but rather than sit around complaining she allowed the love of God to direct her life. By trusting God's plan for her and letting the God's spirit guide her she was blessed with children by a plan greater than what she could have ever imagined.
It is my goal to grow closer to God each day and let the holy spirit guide my decisions. Rebekah and Isaac also remind me of the importance of praying for my husband. Rebekah and Isaac prayed together for her pregnancy and when Rebekah became weary Isaac prayed for her even harder. As wives and husbands we need to always be looking out for one another. Praying for each others struggles and praying together. I know that praying together as a couple is something that has brought Max and I even closer.
I could go on and on about Rebekah here but for now I just wanted to focus on how being a godly woman who puts her focus on growing closer to the Lord will bring you more fulfillment than you could ever imagine in your life. And by praying together and for each other you can bring your marriage even more strenghth.

No comments:

Post a Comment