Friday, May 1, 2009

A little from the doctor & a tribute to my sweet Callie~


We went into the doctor today. Everything is healing like it should and looked great. We will spend this next month just healing too. Then in June we will be trying a new pill along with IUI (Intrauterine Insemination). We are SUPER excited to finally get to try something new and see how it goes. We are super hopeful that after the surgery things will go much more smoothly. So this month we will relax and enjoy our vacation on the West Coast.

I also wanted to say a little something about my sweet little kitten Callie who is very sick and isn't going to make it much longer. I got Callie in the 3rd grade from my parents. I was so excited when I got her. Right after we brought her home we realized she had a tumor and didn't think she would make it. But being the sassy, sweet cat she is she made it over 17 more years. She has been in my life for so long that I honestly can not imagine her not being here. Anyone who knows Max and I knows that we are pet people. All of our sweet animals add so much happiness to our lives and we are so thankful for them. I am so thankful to have had Callie in my life for over 17 years, thankful for those nites that she slept on my algebra book and gave me an excuse to not do my math homework, thankful for all the times she just sat with me when I was feeling down. I love you sweet Callie and I will never ever forget you! I know that I will see you again in Heaven because I know that God knows that heaven for me could not be perfect without you there to greet me!

No comments:

Post a Comment