Sunday, September 20, 2015

Liam's 1st Day: Preschool

On Septemeber 9th, Liam started preschool. I'm completely confused at how this is possible. He was so excited to go and still is. He has his occasional moments were he asks to stay home because he will miss us too much. But once he gets there, he loves it. We hear often, how polite and sweet he is. We are glad he chooses to act that way for others, since at age 3 we are seeing a whole lot of that fabulous 3 year old attitude at home. 
Liam loves his teachers and friends. He tells us lots of fun stories about what he does at school. He only goes for 2 hours, 2 days a week; but I miss him like crazy and love to see him when I pick him up. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy those hours I have to get things caught up or sit at the coffee shop though. 
Being Liam's mama is hands down the best job ever. And I just adore watching him grow and learn. I'm so proud of how brave and smart you are buddy! I know this year is going to be awesome. We love you! 





No comments:

Post a Comment