Tuesday, February 19, 2013

11 Months

11 months old. 
How can you already be such a big boy? Your daddy informed me that since February is the shortest month of the year, your last month of being a baby is going to go extra fast. I wish I could slow down time, but I am also enjoying every single moment of watching you grow. 
You are 29.5 inches long and weigh 22.8lbs. You run everywhere all day long. You never stop moving. You LOVE to clap and you do it for everyone and everything that you love. 
One of my favorite things that you do right now is blink at mama. You will blink both eyes at me and wait for me to do it back. It melts me heart. 
You have started to throw fits when you get mad. You have discovered how to push buttons on the cable box. (Ones that Mom & Dad don't even know how to use.) And most recently set up Sesame Street to record each day. Pretty impressive buddy. 
We love you so much.  









No comments:

Post a Comment