Tuesday, December 18, 2012

9 Months

9 months old. 
You are looking more like a toddler and less like a baby everyday. 
You have 8 teeth now, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was another one in there that we hadn't noticed yet. You eat whatever we are eating. You are a food lover. 
You crawl everywhere at a hundred miles an hour. You walk along all of the furniture and think you can just let go and keep going. You have gone 2 steps on your own without falling so far. It definitely won't be long. 
You say lots of fun sounds now. Ba & Th are your favorites. And you like to spit while you talk. 
You sing all the time with me and it melts my heart. You still let me snuggle you, which makes me the happiest mama around. You are totally obsessed with the Xbox and the dog food bowls which means I am always on the move and pretty much exhausted at the end of each day. And I love it & wouldn't have it any other way. 
Happy 9 Months Liam Wayne. You light up our world! 

Liam adores his daddy. 
Shoveling in his lunch. 

My whole world. 

Helping daddy cook. 

Precious baby boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment