Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February Fun!

We have had a busy and fun February! Of course I had to make some sugar cookies. They were SUPER yummy and I loved the colors I ended up with. Even Gus and Mollie were feeling the LOVE of Valentines day and decided to do a little cuddling!For Valentines Day lunch we went to Joey's Seafood with our besties from Spearfish who made the trip through a blizzard just to spend the weekend with us! It made our Valentines Day extra special! We love these guys!And who could resist adding this picture of Avery in her adorable little hat!!

We ended the month with a Bryan Adams concert that Max got us tickets for as my Christmas gift! BEST gift EVER!!! The concert was amazing. He played solo for 2 hours and 15 minutes. Just him with his guitar and another guy on piano for some of the songs. I was totally in heaven. I have LOVED Bryan Adams since I was a little girl and literally couldn't stop smiling through the entire show. I was especially excited when he played "Heaven" which is our song. My huz really is the greatest! Of course there were no cameras allowed at the show so here is a picture of us after!



















No comments:

Post a Comment